Fulgencio Law is a Tampa-based law firm dedicated to providing quality legal representation in various fields of law to individuals and consumer of varying ages, incomes, and backgrounds. Although we pride ourselves in providing legal assistance in a variety of legal fields, our law firm focuses on three main areas of representation:
- Personal Injury: motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, nursing home abuse, negligent security, medical malpractice, wrongful death
- First Party Insurance Claims: homeowner’s disputes with insurance company over property damage including fire, mold, water, wind, hail and sinkhole
- Consumer Enforcement Claims: illegal towing, Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act claims, Florida Motor Vehicle Repair Act claims, misleading advertising, and several other similar claims
Our legal team understands that when people hire an attorney, they are often experiencing stressful situations. These people need someone who cares about them, about their situation, and who does not simply go through the motions. For that reason, Fulgencio Law strives to ensure our clients not only receive high-quality legal services, but also the reassurance they deserve.
On behalf of wronged and hurt individuals, our firm has brought large corporations, insurance carriers, and governmental entities to task. Our successes have been possible because of thorough research and preparation, extensive evidence gathering, spirited in-court advocacy, and proactive public relations approaches outside the courtroom.
If you cannot come to our office for a consultation, we will send an attorney to meet you at your home, work, or any other location you prefer. We can also set up meetings via Skype or other electronic conferencing means.
Overview: What our legal practice offers
- We provide advice and representation by aggressive attorneys
- We return phone calls promptly
- We provide honest assessments of cases, whether good or bad, in a variety of legal areas
- We perform all work with the highest level of care and attention to detail